[WWYC] HF NET

Goran reptil@ptt.yu
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 14:30:58 +0100

> Hi there folks,
> As I see Goran is not much in mood and as there is no contests this
weekend
> we must make our HF Net running. I saw that some people agreed with 17Z..
> okey... then Sunday (26.12.) 17Z on 14325 (i know most of you like CW but
> this time SSB :) ) and maybe we can skip to 15m later around 18Z to check
> out if NA's & SA's can join us.

ok Hrle, i agree with you totaly. this last few days i was not able to write
anything, or to sugest anything. the reason is that i became an uncle...i
was celebrating ( and still am ) .....

> That's about my idea on HF Net... I hope Goran as  Net Leader will give
> positive answer on this. :)

i already answered to that...no problem.

> It's all from Croatia, Xmas day in Croatia is rainy :(
> 73 de WWYC#3 9A6NHH

well, here we had some snow for about 10 or 15 min. but the old one is still
on the ground....that's all folks...thanks for taking care about the net...
73 de Goran, 4n7rgh WWYC#5