[WWYC] Logging suggestion

K9YO- Cedrick Johnson k9yo@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:30:55 -0600

Why don't we just come up with the rules, and get Tree to import it into
TR-Log as another contest?

That saves us time and money, because to write a logging software program
will take months, and it *may* not work on all systems.

Plus, Tree adds it to the contest list, and as regular hams pull it up in
TR, they'll begin to wonder who WWYC is, and we can get more publicity that
way..

-Cedrick

Cedrick Johnson - K9YO - ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA - Extra Class
Dekalb, Illinois - Home of the NIU Huskies
10-10: 67368
Visit the K9YO ContestCentral online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

NorilTech Web Site: http://www.netcom.com/~k9yo

"...locate a local ISP that is run by COMPETENT geeks, NOT MCSE
or PHB's..." -Quote from a Pro-Linux paper

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot