[WWYC] Another contest-related thought

K9YO- Cedrick Johnson k9yo@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:34:50 -0600

While we're discussing the contest, I am volunteering my time and skill to
build a Java-based log submission program, or some kind of log submission
program that will go on the internet. I have all of the tools here, and
available..

-Cedrick
GO WWYC

Cedrick Johnson - K9YO - ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA - Extra Class
Dekalb, Illinois - Home of the NIU Huskies
10-10: 67368
Visit the K9YO ContestCentral online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

NorilTech Web Site: http://www.netcom.com/~k9yo

"...locate a local ISP that is run by COMPETENT geeks, NOT MCSE
or PHB's..." -Quote from a Pro-Linux paper

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot