[WWYC] ARRL 10 plans

Thomas - OZ1AA Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:09:08 +0100

Here is the latest plans for WWYC operations. Looks like we will have a fair
show in this on also. If any of you have some logs from last years contest
that you would like to share, please send them to me at oz1aa@qsl.net as I
would be very happy to know more about the openings in that contest (tnx to
Toby DH1TW who already send me his log!). Also any tips for the contest is
very welcome here!

WWYCers in 2000 ARRL 10
Who             From     Using     Category
9A6XX, hrle     9A7P     9A7P      SO/MIX/LP

DH1TW, Toby     DF0HTE   DF0HTE    M/S HP
DL5RMH, Martin  DF0HTE   DF0HTE    M/S HP

G3PJV, Paul     G3PJV/P  G3PJV/P   SO/SSB/LP <= Our newest member. Welcome
in WWYC Paul!

KB9UWU, Matt    NO9Z     NO9Z/KX9X M/S HP
KL9A, Chris     W7UQ     W7UQ      SO/CW/LP
N4JN, Scott     N4JN     N4JN      SO/??/LP
NW7DX, Ben      N7KE     N7KE      M/S HP

OZ1AA, Thomas   OZ7YY    OZ1AA     SO/CW/HP

S55OO, Goran    S50C     S50C      M/S HP

SM0WKA, Teemu   SK0UX    SK0UX     M/S HP    Plan 1
SM0WKA, Teemu   SM0W     ?         SO/??/??  Plan 2
SM3WMV, Mike    SK3LH    SK3LH     SO/SSB/HP

CU in the contest!

Vy 73 de Thomas, OZ1AA

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm