[WWYC] Contests @ DJ1YFK

Schenk-Kurz Schenk-Kurz@t-online.de
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:46:38 +0100

Hi all!

First at all sri, there was no bulletin last weekend (sri, problems with
internet-provider...).

I will be in ARRL DX (maybe together with DH5YDT (16 Yrs) M/S or alone SOSB 40m.
In my eyes, 40m is the best band for me to get a good result, because on the
upper bands my signal is usually weak (only wires...) and while the day there
are many intereferences... when I am working US on 40m it'll be late @ night, so
these problems are gone ;-). The doublet-antenna performs very well on 40m. In
WAG-Contest different Stn from the stateside answeared my CQ call with QRP here
!!!

The PACC-Contest will also be made from here, but as I am only about 40km away
from the dutch border, only 40m and down will be ok...

UBA contests etc. are not planned yet, but maybe i'll find some time to give you
some points...

This are my contest-plans for the next weeks...

cu, Fabian DJ1YFK

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm