[WWYC] AGCW Report 2K

Schenk-Kurz Schenk-Kurz@t-online.de
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 13:54:57 +0100

  AGCW Straight Key Contest 2K - 80m

       Call: DJ1YFK            Country:  Germany
                               Category: A - Single Op, max. power 5 W

      BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q

        80       51      337     6,6

      Totals     51      337      0

                  Score: 337 points

 All reports sent were 5#9 # / A / FABIAN / 16, unless otherwise noted.
                    RST+NR /Category/Name/Age

 Operating Time: 3hours

 Equipment Description:
 RTX: FT-890AT + hand key
 ANT: Doublet @ 9m
 PWR: 5W

 Club Affiliation: WWYC

 Remarks:
 QSO rates:

     1st hour               19 qsos
     2nd hour               13 qsos
     3rd hour               17 qsos

         DXCC                8 (32 DL stations)
          YLs                1

 Best QSO rate: 3qsos in 3minutes :)

 AGCW 2000 Youngest / Oldest - Top 5 -

 DL7SEB - Seb      - 15yrs       DL9IE  - Heinz   - 81yrs
 9A7P   - Hrle     - 16yrs       DJ3XK  - Harry   - 77yrs
 DL4ABR - Philipp  - 18yrs       DJ1HA  - Karl    - 75yrs
 DL4OCL - Matthias - 27yrs       DJ6WU  - Horst   - 74yrs
 DL9NEI - Norbert  - 31yrs       DL3ZI  - Fred    - 69yrs

 !!! 49.4 years per OP !!!

I hardly called CQ, so my arm doesn't hurt too bad now ;-)

CU! Fabian DJ1YFK

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm