[WWYC] ....

Hrle Hrle" <hrle@rkp.ice.hr
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:25:26 +0100

Hi folks,
Here I am after few days of reading scores and I'm still happy that there
was no non-US QRP score better then mine... yet.. :)
I'm glad LY2TA is behind... was quite scared of him after I heard him in
contest gavin' TT5 but couldnt belive he's workin' QRP.... Andy why? Still
didnt rebuilt burned shack? :(
I tought I was only jerk on this world who worked QRP but I was surprised
with so much QRP scores showed on 3830 reflector... and specialy impressed
with KR2Q... 1K4 QSOs... I still need about 500 Q for that... I dont think I
will break that soon... my next goal for QRP (if i ever work it again) will
be 1K QSOs... :)... enough about it...
Will say welcome to G0MTN Lee (FB LP score on 10m!!) and HA3LN (FB previous
scores... )....
I dont know what that word "frame" means (sorry i'm just not so good in this
technical terms, can anyone explain me that one?)... but if you want to see
how this 9A7P 2 ele. quad looks like go to http://rkp.ice.hr
I saw on WWYC's pages there's ARRL DX Challenge... I hope Juho will finish
that :) and say who's the winner...
Anyway... where's Jason??? What happend with him and his WX0B's score?
This is it...
Keep on writing to this mailing list and give as much subjects as posible...
This contest showed young blood can do much in future...
G0MTN feels old with 25?... well... buddy... you're not that old...
in AGCW Straight Key this year where exchanging is age I got avarage age
52years per op... :) In TOP 5 Youngest there was guy with 33 in my log :)
hehe...
Anyway ... hope to see some of you (EU side maybe?) in UBA CW (only CW)
Contest...
G, OZ, DL, IK would be nice for mult...:)
73 de 9A6NHaHa - Hrle

p.s. Fabian please could you give me e-mail for log for AGCW? :)
      Still havent sent that yet.. :)
p.p.s. soon is biggest EU Contest.... Russian DX...that's about 3-4 weeks to
go... Think on that!!... it's contest where you can work over 1K QSOs in 24h
without problems!!!... last year I worked 1260 QSO as a joke !! Much Much
Much points because of great Russian acitvity!!!
p.p.p.s  hehehe... I just wanted to say there is also French REF SSB
Contest... if not interested in CW (UBA or 160m...)

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm