[WWYC] IARU HF just week ahead us!!

Goran Hajosevic reptil@ptt.yu
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 19:56:11 +0100

> Hello WWYCers,
> IARU (WRTC) is next weekend. 4N7RGH is already on his way to Slovenia

no, no, no....I'm still home i don't have a bus 'till tomorrow! so i will
not be able to watch eu2k final in slovenia...i will probably listen to the
game in the bus...:0)

and
> I'm joining him tomorrow evening. We're probably gonna be QRV as S5M
during
> IARU so hope to meet all of you in contest, if not in live :(
> We can be proud on our member S55OO who is referee to N6IG & K4UEE.
> Hope to see some of you in Slovenia.
> More informations on: http://wrtc2000.bit.si
>
> 73 de 9A6NHH ... Hrle

no more comment on this one folks. good luck to everyone in iaru, please
work  4O0A on every possible band, and offcourse S5M....

73 de 4n7rgh, now just going out on a few beers :0)

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm