[WWYC] DL5RMH in IARU Contest

Thomas - OZ1AA Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:06:36 +0200

Hi Martin

A big welcome to you here in WWYC! I am glad that Tobi made some PR
for our club in F-hafen :-) I hope we can have a QSO in the IARU
contest, Martin...

BTW, tommorow I will meet Fab DJ1YFK who is in Copenhagen on his
way to SMØ, and we will visit the 5P1ER station from about 10:00Z
to 14:00Z - hope to meet some of you ON AIR...

Vy 73 de Thomas, OZ1AA

----
Thomas Andersen - OZ1AA (ex. OZ5DK)
Copenhagen - Denmark
Homepage: www.qsl.net/oz1aa
E-mail: oz1aa@qsl.net
ICQ: 11117622
Member # 1 of "World Wide Young Contesters"
Visit http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/ to get more info.
----

..._._

dit dit