[WWYC] DL5RMH in IARU Contest

Mikael Larsmark (SM3WMV // SM3W) larsmark@swipnet.se
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:19:43 +0200

Welcome into WWYC Martin! I sure hope that you will enjoy your
membership in WWYC. It's a very nice club with a lot of
gooooood!!!! ops, guys like LY2TA, 4N7RGH (his speed on cw is
totally crazy), N2NL/KH2, N6MJ, KL9A and a lot of other great ops
and we can't forget our "president" OZ1AA (+ like 70 members :-)).

I hope to hear you in the IARU contest. I will as I wrote in a mail
before work from SK3GW (SK3W is the contest call) with a lot of
great antennas. I was thinking about going SOAB but I couldnt
because they are going to make the concrete base for the new
60m rotatable tower and it's going to come and go a lot of people
there this weekend so we dicided to go M/S but I guess that I will
be the op like 70% or something...........

The equipment :
160M: Inv vee
 80M: 4 square (standing in a lake!!!!!!!!)
 40M: 3el fullsize mono @40m
 20M: 5/5el mono in a 42 rotatable tower
 15M: 5/5/5el mono in a rotatable tower (rotates) and the stack can
be phased with a 5el mono @NA
 10M: 6/6 in a 22m tower + 6el @26m

RIG: TS930S
AMP: SB220 (1kw)
Logging software: TRlog by N6TR

We will be M/S so I will be on both CW and SSB so if you guys
hear me, call me!!! I will be loud :-)

I'm not sure when I can be active but we could maybee meet like
an hour before the contest? on, hmm 14.330?? or maybee on
15m? I guess that 20m is a bit better for our friends in West...........

73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W) #6 WWYC
Keep up the hamspirit and enjoy ham radio contesting!

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm