[WWYC] Bad news from SV9

OZ1AA / J49AA j49aa@forum.dk
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:13:16 +0200

Hi WWYC'ers...

I am now in SV9-land, but unfortunately I have just experienced that I can not
operate the IOTA-contest from the QTH of SV9ANJ as I had planned. I was
offered to operate from his QTH for free (he has these apartments that he rent
out) but it turned out that all his apartments were full, so he's family had
to move into the
ham shack - Bad luck for me :-( It feels a bit stupid to be on Crete Island in
the weekend where the IOTA contest takes place, and then not being able to
operate - Anyway, life is not always as you would like it to be :-(

Well, now I will make another trip down to the beach, which for sure is fb!

Vy 73 de Thomas, OZ1AA (and J49AA, but without a ham shack)
-----
Email: j49aa@forum.dk
-----

--