[WWYC] I'm as everyone - IOTA and EUHFC

Dimitar Terziev Dimitar Terziev" <dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:27:42 +0300

Hi guys,

Oh, I'm happy to see the activity of WWYC. That's show that we are a VERY
GOOD,
I can say EXECLENT group.

So, I'll take part in IOTA as SO SSB 24h. I'll do with my simple equipment.
100w. Inv.Vees & Dipole for 10m.

I'll be on 14.330 +/- QRM , 1 hour before IOTA and may be also before EUHFC

So guys. Let's do it! (As Mick Jagger, I think, said)
Let's get some nice results for our nicely group!

P.S.: Today I'll totaly upgrade my web site. So I'll need any comments.
          I tested it with Internet Explorer 5.5, please tell me is it works
normmaly
         and which browser do you use, because I'm used some new things
         which needs high versions of browsers. thanks.
--
Best Regards & 73,                               dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
             Dimitar LZ5AZ                  http://www.infotel.bg/~dimitart/

Contact : ICQ # 62326521  /   Odigo #335787

Member:  World Wide Young Contesters #2;
                 International Net of Young Amateurs;
                 Amateur Radio Club "JANTAR" SP2PHA;
                 Mir Fan Club, Bulgarian Federation of Radioamateurs

FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm