[WWYC] Field Day + IARU

Hrvoje Horvat Hrvoje Horvat" <hrle@rkp.ice.hr
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 20:21:42 +0200

    IARU 1. REGION - FIELD DAY  -- 2000

      Call: 9A7P                     Country:  Croatia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Checklog

      BAND     QSO      DXCC

       80       26        7
       40      101       22
       20      124       23
       15      132       20
       10       59       13

     Totals    442       85  =>  ??

QRV: 1500 - 1520Z
     1540 - 2118Z
     2201 - 2259Z
     0632 - 0701Z
Total: 7 h 30 min on air

Operator List: 1. 9A6NHH - Hrle

Equipment Description:
TS440S/100W, 2 ele Quad, Dipoles 40&80m

Club Affiliation: WWYC

it was only for fun (7,5 hours)...but had a great time..
best moments when DF0RE/P answered my CQ (finally someone QRQ and guess who
it was.. of course our QRQ boy DJ1YFK... excellent job by him)...and VK8AV
got on my CQ on 40m... great feelings..  there were mostly G's and DL's and
too bad it's not more often to see such a number of those ones in
contests....many RA9AW-A,B,C :).... almost whole alphabet? :) that was fun
too... :)
I expected to see G0MTN in my log but he's not that often in my logs
anymore.. maybe not so much activity lately from his side but he sure gave
great idea for IARU HF Contest... maybe we could all be in same category...
:) or at least category with MIX Modes All Bands...
What you think? I already spoked with OZ1AA but he says he's gonna be CW
only... :(
As I'm probably gonna be with 4N7RGH with callsign S5M during IARU and we'll
be M/S so it's okey with us I guess. Goran and I will be on Bled that few
days during WRTC so that'll be much fun on our side. Is anyone else from the
WWYCers comming there?
As I'm often in talks with Goran he gave idea to get back that WWYC NET
active and that's fine with me. Any ideas on freq and time from you guys
(and girls)? Let us know...
Nice scores in WPX by LY2TA (OH0Z), N6MJ, WL7E (KL9A & co) and UFB
DJ1YFK....great QRP job..too bad Fabian  was not on ALL BANDS... that would
be sure close to 1st place WW?...and 1200 qsos posible... and even more...
Stay cool guys and get this mailing list active...

BY THE WAY.. if any of you worked on 6m during IARU 1 Reg. 6m Contest 9H3P
(9A5AEI op.) is via 9A1CEI, Patrik with his friend Rudy 9A3RE made 560,000
points and more then 350 qsos with good condx only 2nd day...

9A6NHH - Hrle
wwyc #3
Check out my site: http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle/
e-mail: hrle@rkp.ice.hr