[WWYC] CW-Fieldday 2000 DH1TW

Tobias Wellnitz T.Wellnitz@gmx.net
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 23:26:53 +0200

Hi Guys,

Thats for taking me in your club...
My name is Toby and I'm 19 years old. Some stuff
about me is available at www.qsl.net/dh1tw

Last weekend I took part in the IARU Fieldday just
for fun, because mainly our VHF/UHF Contestteam
took part in the 23cm contest.

I made nearly 300 QSOs in 10h... I'll never use
an Groundplane in the Fieldday again..so bad rates...brrrr
Otherwise it was funny, that some VK Stations answered
on my cq-call on 40m with just 100 Watts.

--------------cut cut cut------------------

        Band     QSOs    Pts  Mul                       /p-Stns

        160m        0      0    0                          0
         80m       19     64    9                         13
         40m       92    338   21                         76
         20m       93    332   26                         60
         15m       50    185   17                         30
         10m       29    107   12                         21

        Summe     283   1026   85 ==>    87210

Club Affilation: Bavarian Contest Club, BCC

Equipment:

TRX: TS850 S/AT
ANT: R7 Vertikal

-------------cut cut cut -----------

bye the way, the guys who need a fieldday postprocessor
can find it for free at:
http://rzhome.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/~unrz45/BCC/

I'll surely be qrv in IARU Contest together with
DK1NO at his station.

Will any guys of you come to the Ham-Radio Convention
in Friedrichshafen, Germany ?

73 & happy Contesting

Toby, DH1TW

Tobias Wellnitz  [DH1TW]