[WWYC] Russian DX Contest ... 9A7P ... SOAB MIX LP

wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 18:48:12 +0100 (CET)

Hey boys & girls,
>So worked only for fun and to make some concurence to 9a6nhh.
:))))
Anyway... 1451 qsos...
I have no points yet out... have to do some corrections in LOG cause I
worked with K1EA's software which is not for RDXC.
I know that I've made 255 oblasts (mults) and 152 DXCC. That gives around
407 mults. So if my countings are correct there will be around 4.5M points.
I'm glad I've worked sooo much WWYCers.. not like in ARRL but still very
nice activity...
KL9A worked on 3 bands... no sign of him on 40&80m?? He was really loud on
10, 15 & 20m... nice job.. and I tought he'll not work contest at all.. but
on cluster kl9a was most often callsign spotted :)
Also chatted with ik3una for couple of hours on local cluster..
9A1CMS worked only 2 times... heard on 10m but got no response back..
DJ1YFK...when i heard DF0RI i tought it was Fabian.. :) but nothing.. 2
qsos... and great QRP effort... well done... yeah callsign is a bit of
trouble maker.. you were weak and i'm deaf :)
SM3W... geez.. when he got back on my cq.. i almost felt of chair.. signal
was real BOOM... only 1 qso :( maybe better effort from Micke next year..
Contest was great... anyone who worked can confirm that...
I broke my personal 24h record set in iaru hf '99...1356 qsos .. now new one
is 1451.. goal is reached.. i'm even more then satisfied.. even kept qsos
not far behind 9a5w (9a1a & co)...
I LOVE RUSSIA.. hehehe.. beside bunch RA stations I worked quite nice number
of JA... more JA then K.. :)
Lower bands were so bad that at one moment I tought I will not reach 1K4 Q..
Best rate: 106 qsos/h
Worst rate: 39 qsos/h
Anything else I forgot?
Yeah I was low power... had 50W on 40m... very bad SWR.. I forgot to make
detailed check of antennas.. i was sure 40m dipole will work.. but on the
end had much much problems... went two times on the roof during the night..
all in all.. i'm happy and very sleepy... now there's so nothing serious to
come till EU FD... okey.. there's always ARI.. also great EU contest but not
in way Russian is...
73s to all and keep on contesting...
9A6NHH - Hrle
9A7P