[WWYC] HELP

Paul K9PG k9pg@qth.com
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 22:12:41 -0700

Greetings WWYCers

Many of you know who I am...... and many probably do not.

I'm the one who writes the column in CQ Contest Magazine on young
contesters...  In The Beginning...

I've written about many WWYCers including KL9A, N6MJ, KK7GW, K9YO,
OZ1AA, LZ5QZ.... and the latest one 8P6CV  sk.

I need more articles.    I have one that was due yesterday and I
haven't even started.  I can probably get away with sending it in by
Thursday so that they can add it to the magazine on Friday.

What I would like is to get some of you guys to write some stuff for
the column.    If you've read any of the columns, you pretty much know
what I'm looking for.  Just tell me about yourself... how old you are,
how you got into radio, your favorite contest, your best contest ever,
any mentors that you might have, any memorable contest QSOs...
basically anything that would be of interest to the other thousands of
hams that share this great aspect of our hobby.

The longer it is, the better.... and pix are great also.

Thanks... hope I get lots of replies!

Paul K9PG

and by the way... I have no CQWW plans as of yet.  I'm a last minute
kind of person   :-)

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm