[WWYC] Re: CQ WW and the CQP

bandcap10@bellsouth.net bandcap10@bellsouth.net
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 00:08:31 -0400

> Yeah I'm up for a sked!  Since you're SSB only (barf) we'll go to SSB. :)
> My keyer should be here tomorrow... hope so anyway.  Anyone else gonna join
> in?
> -Chris KL9A

Lol.. Dont even get me started on that Can Of  Worms.... ;-)

Ok. I think the Regular WWYC Sked Freq. On 20 is 14.325 +/-
QRM - Right?. Since the start is at 1600, Your Call on how early.
1500, Or 1530.

To any other WWYC's out there, even if your not working the
contest, Stop on by if your near the radio at the time. Have
ourselves a Mini-Meeting if anything.. hehe ;-)

Ulysses Rodriguez - KD4RWN
President - University Of Central Florida ARC (K4UCF)
Member: ARRL, FCG, WWYC # 77
kd4rwn@arrl.net

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm