[WWYC] WWYC & MM effort

Marko Holmavuo marko.holmavuo@ps1.pspt.fi
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:05:38 +0300

charset="iso-8859-1"
Sender: owner-wwyc@contesting.com

My web-mail didn't worked properly..I apologize. Owner re-sent it, but here
is it again.=)
-----
Here is it again(my opinion about M/M plans):
Not bad idea, but lot of work to do. One of the biggest question will be,
where
shall we go. A couple of years ago, I listed some possible QTHs where it
would
be possible to make good M/M effort. There are not so many good and easy
places
to near in europe. Many 3-point locations are already "reserved" by other
M/M gangs.
-------

One very good place in Europe would be Azore (CU) Island. Not so far away
from USA, very good location in middle of sea. CU is also CEPT country.
There hasn't been so many hams in contests from CU. So, it would be also
quite nice place to give multiplier also.

Any comments??

ps.  In CQWW SSB part, I propably be one of the OH7M M/S team.

73's de OH4JFN

WWYC #59

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm