[WWYC] WWYC & MM effort

Mikael Larsmark (SM3WMV // SM3W) larsmark@swipnet.se
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 13:35:00 +0200

Hello!

That sounds very good indeed. If we are going to pull this off I think
that it takes a lot of preparations, A LOT and we should need help
from a station on the island.....I think that's a must!!

And another problem is equipment......a lot of preparations....

73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)

On 10 Oct 00, at 21:05, Marko Holmavuo wrote:

> charset="iso-8859-1"
> Sender: owner-wwyc@contesting.com
>
> My web-mail didn't worked properly..I apologize. Owner re-sent it, but here
> is it again.=)
> -----
> Here is it again(my opinion about M/M plans):
> Not bad idea, but lot of work to do. One of the biggest question will be,
> where
> shall we go. A couple of years ago, I listed some possible QTHs where it
> would
> be possible to make good M/M effort. There are not so many good and easy
> places
> to near in europe. Many 3-point locations are already "reserved" by other
> M/M gangs.
> -------
>
> One very good place in Europe would be Azore (CU) Island. Not so far away
> from USA, very good location in middle of sea. CU is also CEPT country.
> There hasn't been so many hams in contests from CU. So, it would be also
> quite nice place to give multiplier also.
>
> Any comments??
>

> ps.  In CQWW SSB part, I propably be one of the OH7M M/S team.
>
> 73's de OH4JFN
>
> WWYC #59
>

> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm
> Submissions:              wwyc@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  wwyc-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:                 owner-wwyc@contesting.com

73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)
#6 WWYC (World Wide Young Contesters)
Visit "http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/" for more info

Keep up the hamspirit and enjoy ham radio contesting!

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm