[WWYC] CQ WW update

Scott Northcutt snorthcutt@mindspring.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:08:19 -0500

I'll post another (final?) update tomorrow local time when I get to the
office as most of my info is there.  I have only received 2 team entries
prior to today (and I was one of them).  Again, I'll update what I have
and post again tomorrow.  I will also fax the team list into HQ before I
leave work on Friday to go to W4CAT.  If you want on a team (only 5 ops
each), let me know.  If we have enough ops, I'll make as many teams as
needed.  If you will only be part-time (as I will after my stint at
W4CAT), please let me know.  I will put the full-timers on the main
team(s) and the part-timers on another team.  This allows us to have the
highest scoring potential concentrated on one or two teams - we want to
attract attention, right?

More in about 10 or 12 hours.  Gotta hit the sheets soon.

73,
Scott
N4JN

--