[WWYC] LY2TA in CQWW SSB

KMP ir A laboratorija andriusi@siauliai.omnitel.net
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:04:23 +0100

Hello WWYC,

I just finished to prepare for CQWW SSB my contest position.
After very hard work I put up few towers for YAGI's and few 1/4 verticals
for 160m and 80m. If everything will be OK with SWR I hope to
work as SINGLE OP. ALL BANDS HIGH POWER 2 RADIOS.
I will be UNASSISTED category, couse do not have internet or packet cluster
in my contest position. Hope to chech this error before CQ WW CW.

My call will be :   LY7Z
Radio 1 :  KENWOOD TS-850 S/AT
Radio 2 :  KENWOOD TS-850 S/AT
Amp 1 :   ACOM 2000 A
Amp 2 :   ACOM 2000 A

Tower 1 : @25 mh with KT34XA on top and 4 ele KLM Yagi @20 mh
Tower 2 : @ 25 mh with 3 ele home made tribander for 20/15/10
GAP VOYAGER for 160/80 @ 10m above ground
1/4 vertical with 28 radials for 160m
1/4 vertical with 40 radials for 80m
Also put up delta loop for 80m between two towers.

If there will be some problems with antennas or radios I will operate
from LY5A as M/S.

Everybody who will contact LY7Z all 6 bands will rcvd VERY special PRIZE!!!!!!!
5 bands QSO's will be awarded also!

73! CU IN TEST  Andy LY2TA/LY7Z

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm