[WWYC] Fwd: [CCF] *First notice!*: The 7th International Contest/DX meeting in FINLAND, on 19-21 January, 2001!

Juho Salonen juho.salonen@nic.fi
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:53:34 +0300

Hello to all !

I wish you all yong contesters welcome to Tampere Finland in January!
If you want to know what ccf meeting is all about
you can ask it also from me, oz1aa and oh3rm (vai mitä Markus?)

Also if you are on low budget we propably can arrange little bit cheaper
´
accommodation ;) (and again vai mitä Markus ?) ;)

Juho
oh5joc@sral.fi

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********

On 13.9.2000 at 10:53 Pasi Luoma-aho <pasi.luoma-aho@sysopen.fi> wrote:

>* The 7th International Contest / DX meeting in FINLAND, on 19-21
>January, 2001! *
>

>Dear fellow Contesters / DXers!   Welcome to mid-winter *tropic* in
>Finland!
>
>Contest Club Finland (CCF) is glad to once again call all the contesters
>/ DXers around the whole contesting / DXing world to come and join the
>great contesting / DXing company and atmosphere in the CCF’s 7th annual
>Contest / DX meeting, held on 19-21 January, 2001.
>
>Please book already now the weekend just before CQ 160m CW 2001 contest
>for visiting this  great and unforgettable contest / DX event!
>
>And why… here’s why:
>
>This time the meeting will be held in a *tropical* environment in
>Tampere Spa Hotel, about 150 km North of Helsinki.  If you have earlier
>been afraid of the possible low mid-January temperatures in these
>northern latitudes, we can guarantee you don’t have to worry about that
>this time – at least not too much. ;-)
>
>Come and enjoy the great contest / DX related presentations by world top
>class contesters / DXers, not to mention the excellent “rag-chewing”
>company of all the fellows so familiar to you from all those big
>pile-ups!   Last time we had already 40+ foreign visitors from CT, DL,
>ES, G, HA, JA, LA, OZ, UA, SM, W, YL and ZS, not to forget the 100+
>OH/OH0 contesters / DXers.
>
>This time we will again start with an enjoyable “gettogether” on
Friday
>evening.  Saturday will be our “day of presentations” (all in
English),

*********** END FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm