[WWYC] CQWW RTTY hardware & software UPDATE

Patrik patrick@rkp.ice.hr
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:33:03 +0200

CQ WW RTTY Contest

Call used: 9A7P
Location:  Istra, Croatia

Entry Class: Multi Op, Single Xmit, Low Power
Hrle put here - Check Log * Check Log * Check Log -  I don't know why??

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
80        62   123     0    20     3
40        98   200     2    38     8
20       241   582    31    48    15
15       309   802    40    59    25
10       209   585    40    43    20
--------------------------------------
Total    919  2292   113   208    71

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 898464

Crazy Deaf Ops: 9A6XX (crazy deaf partner)& 9A5AEI (not so deaf, we saw what
we want to see...hi)
TX/RX        : TS440S
Packet Radio RTX: WBFM 70cm
Antennas     : 2 el Quad (20,15,10m), Dipoles (40&80m) + Dipole (70cm) 30
meters up!
PCs            :  486dx4 100MHz with SB PRO + 486 33MHz (packet)
Software     : RTTY by WF1B v4.5c cracked licenced to WF1B... hi
                   : Ritty 2.33 cracked licensed to S51AY (also avaiable
crack for  new ver 2.35, 3.04 hi )
                   : Packet SP v6.50 not cracked... hi

Power Output : 100 W

Club Participation: WWYC

Remarks:
RYRYRYRYRY
Sorry for bad modulation, probably caused by old SB PRO card.
This time we did'nt use BTL v1.54 software for contest, but BTL is much
better for
decoding RTTY than Ritty... better DSP logic!
Message for Hrle: next time don't use IRC channel will be much better for
you!
Thanks god that are you 1st OP!!! Next time is better that you spend more
time on HF than
on IRC!!
SRI FOR BED ENGLISH... hi
ZZZZ