[WWYC] contests next weeks

9A6XX wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:05:20 +0200

Hey dudes,
just to keep this list active I'd like to say there is SPDX Contest
this weekend - interesting contest (my 7th in row - even never full time)...
they send nice awards.. and there are really many categories...just no low
power ones :)
Next weekend is  His Majesty The King Of Spain contest.. another cool
contest (specialy good if you wanna practice spanish...)
I worked it last year first time and was in for just an hour with 65 q's
(all on spanish - if you dont use spanish dont enter contest, nobody will
call you)....
This is it,
in both contests you can work only DXCC of organizer (SP or EA)
Any comments?
Hrle - 9A6XX

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm