[WWYC] contests next weeks

Fabian Kurz fk@diolog.de
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 12:33:34 +0100

I am gonna be QRV in SP-DX contest althought I think in 24 hours I could
have worked every active SP-station twice :) anyway... no King of Spain
Contest .. it's SSB and my last SSB contest (CQ WPX, 2 QSO's) should be
enough for this year.

btw: I will be QRV from OY and TF in the summer-vacation, unfortunately
NOT while the IOTA contest... gonna be QRV /mobile with 100W and a
mobile-antenna an 20m mainly...

73, fabian dj1yfk

--
                     -------