[WWYC] WRTC 2002 again

9A6XX wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:44:14 +0200

Hey dudes, again me.
If anyone is interested in becoming Wild Card team for WRTC 2002 you can
check out how to do it.
http://www.qsl.net/oh9a/wrtc2002/index.htm
Under the "Teams" page you'll find all the needed information.
I believe all scores with -200 and bigger have good chance to get in?!
You count only your 6 best contests (one of WPX CW&SSB,WW CW&SSB and IARU
HFC?) during the 1998-2000 period (i think i got that correct?).
If anyone have calculated their score please put up on the list.
I didnt yet, but I was not much in those big ones lately. Notice that
some categories cant be even counted like Assisted, Triband/Single Element
...etc.
Maybe we can hook up WWYC team for WRTC? We're not that unknown and there's
big search for young contesters lately and we do have many great ops here...
ciaos,...
Hrle - 9A6XX

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm