[WWYC] WRTC 2002 again

Timo Timo" <timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 19:04:22 +0300

Please notice that this is a temporary URL. Our correct URL is http://www.wrtc2002.org - and all the pages will be move under this domain propably this week (when our ws provider will get their DNS updated). So bookmark only wrtc2002.org address!

> You count only your 6 best contests (one of WPX CW&SSB,WW CW&SSB and IARU
> HFC?) during the 1998-2000 period (i think i got that correct?).

Yes, 6 of 15.

> If anyone have calculated their score please put up on the list.
> I didnt yet, but I was not much in those big ones lately. Notice that
> some categories cant be even counted like Assisted, Triband/Single Element
> ...etc.

All categories will be counted. As you may know, TS and rookie classes are actually "classes inside classes", you also qualify to SOAB HP, SOAB LP or whatsoever classes also with those scores. As you notice after examination of this formula, emphasis has put to SOAB HP class scores because there is the most competition but you can even include 3 multi operator scores to your final "score".
If you don't have the exact scores in hand, it does not matter because we have all the published results. Just fill call used and class.

And as the criteria says, selection is _not_ done directly by counting the scores!

There is also WRTC2002 mailing list set up, read from the web pages more.

Your applications,
email them to: oh1noa@qsl.net

Questions to: