[WWYC] Ferrari on pole

9A6XX wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 15:11:40 +0200

Michael Schumacher has today grabbed his 36th career pole position after
setting a brilliant time of 1:18.201 in qualifying. As per usual Schumacher
waited until the half way point of the qualifying hour to begin his attack,
and straight away he set an unbeatable time, unfortunately for the others,
only he could better it to consolidate his leading position. Mika Hakkinen
put in a great last lap to grab second from Coulthard with Barrichello
finishing 4th. Ralf finished 5th with Trulli 6th.

I didnt watch qualifications which means that Ferrari took pole position.
Ferrari's fans can be happy tomorrow coz I'm in IV3 during the race
tomorrow.
GL guys in FQP

73 de 9A6XX

--