[WWYC] Contests ...plans?!

Thomas - OZ1AA oz1aa@qsl.net
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:24:52 +0100

Hello

Yes Hrle - lets hope we will see some more action here on the reflector this
month! I have to admit that I have been quite inactive the last month, but
next weekend we have winter holiday in OZ which comes in very handy for the
WPX RTTY and ARRL DX CW contests. My plans are:

WPX RTTY: SOAB LP (@OZ7HVI) using my new call OZØX

ARRL DX CW: SOAB HP (@OZ7YY or OZ1DD) probably using OZØX

Hope to meet many of you ON AIR during the coming weekends!

Vy 73 de Thomas OZ1AA & OZØX

----- Oprindelig meddelelse -----
Fra: Hrle <wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr>
Til: <wwyc@contesting.com>
Sendt: 3. februar 2001 12:21
Emne: [WWYC] Contests ...plans?!

Howdy WWYCers...
I hope this month we'll have a bit more activity on this reflector.
I'd like to inform all of you (even I dont think that's needed) for WPX
RTTY Contest (10-11.Feb) and ARRL CW Contest (17-18.Feb) going on next
weekends.
Please give us your plans and so we can make teams right on time and not
in last moments.
Hope to see big activity from WWYC in those contests and big results as
always!
Due my free time in WPX I'll try to work M/S with 9A5AEI or SOAB LP.
Still have to make a deal with Patrick, and for ARRL I'll be 101%
serious and will try to make new EU Record for QRP All Bands (last year
HA2A beat me :(....).
Callsign in both 9A7P and WPX if SOAB LP 9A6XX (rare 9A6 mult)
Stay Cool!
Hrle - 9A6XX wwyc #003
ex.9A6NHH
KC0IMB