[WWYC] ARRL RoundUP

wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 12:20:32 +0100

Hello all,
I hope you all had nice parties during the holidays and I wish
all of you much of success in this and next years of this millenium.
Now as the parties are over it's time to get back in contesting lines before
we've been taken away :-)
First full weekend as in years before is reserved for ARRL RTTY Round Up.
I hope many of you will show up, and as I've been heard from talkin' on
#wwyc few guys are in.
Patrick and myself are planning 3rd year in row same old M/S Low Power
category (God bless to those who put this category in), and we'll be in big
mood (but if any of you use ritty let us know we have some unfinished
buisness with that), also for all those who love RTTY news are comming from
WF1B that his software will soon be for free.
So much of thingsdays before as I'll try myself DXing with my callsign.
ryryryryryryryry
Hrle - 9A6XX

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm