[WWYC] OI5AX WPX 2001 SSB

toni lindén oh2jte@luukku.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:59:47 +0300

Yes, I know I can´t CQ at the same time! ONLY ONE SIGNAL ON THE AIR AT SAME
TIME.  But for example in TR-log there´s possibility to switch CQ-radio so that
when radio 1 is listening, radio 2 sends CQ at same time and same in other way.
So you are CQing at the same time when you listen another radio. (You don´t
need to hear your own TX-audio)

That is possible exspecially when QSO-rates are low, but it needs a bit
practising...

My 2 radio switchbox makes impossible to send both radios at the same time. I
have only one PTT, MIC and Voice keyer and box selects am I using rig 1 or 2. I
can manually select radio, or take radio data from TR-log to swich radios by
computer. (for example when using that TR-log´s 2radio mode)

It´s nice to notice that WWYC have finally woke up after long winter ;)

73 de Toni OH2JTE

HA3LN kirjoitti 12.3.2001 kello 19:30

Oma sähköposti aina käytössä! http://luukku.com

--