[WWYC] OI5AX WPX 2001 SSB

HA3LN ha3ln@freemail.hu
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:22:27 +0100

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:59:47 +0300, toni lindén wrote:
>Yes, I know I can´t CQ at the same time! ONLY ONE SIGNAL ON THE AIR
>AT SAME TIME.  But for example in TR-log there´s possibility to
switch CQ-radio so that
>when radio 1 is listening, radio 2 sends CQ at same time and same in
>other way.
>So you are CQing at the same time when you listen another radio.
>(You don´t need to hear your own TX-audio)
>
>That is possible exspecially when QSO-rates are low, but it needs a
>bit practising...
>
>My 2 radio switchbox makes impossible to send both radios at the
>same time. I
>have only one PTT, MIC and Voice keyer and box selects am I using
>rig 1 or 2. I
>can manually select radio, or take radio data from TR-log to swich
>radios by
>computer. (for example when using that TR-log´s 2radio mode)

Hello Toni & All,

It's OK, I started from CT......
Anyway I wanted only remark (help) this thing!

Otherwise I'm just preparing my shack to the SO2R.....
What is your switchbox like what you use????
It's very difficult to find out a really good cicuit because my
radios' outs are only mono....   I have to get some good ideas!

Best wishes to All!!!!

-- 73&DX!     Csaba  HA3LN/HG3G

-- My Updated web is available:
   http://www.qsl.net/ha3ln