[WWYC] RUFZ master

Goran Hajosevic reptil@ptt.yu
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:58:44 +0100

> Hello
> Congrats to Fabian for making new junior worl record in RUFZ!
> Now you must olny wait if Russian guy will send some new line of his base,
or
> if Goran will do something similar....
> GL to all RUFZ fans de Tom, 9A5TO

I join the congrats...very nice job Fabian...Yes, the Russian guy is the one
i am lets say affraid of, becouse his JOB is CW, and we are doing this just
from hobby...Fabian, i think you had a chance to meet Roman 9CFO ( in
Pordenone ), but I saw hic picture, and he doesn't look like a cw op at all
:0) he is a machine...I'm glad that there is somebody who is active in
contests, member of hsc club that is in front of me...that gives me more
energy to make a better score :0)

cu soon guys

73 de 4n7rgh

--