[WWYC] 48 hours awake

ik3una@9a0tcp.ampr.org ik3una@9a0tcp.ampr.org
Tue, 11 Sep 01 09:38:21 GMT

Hello boys...
After  give  my  last exam at university last july, I didn't sleep for about 60
hours  and in the middle I getted drunk,I made a 5 hours train trip, I made a 4
hours  car  trip  and  wait  7 hours for a ferrie in an harbour and then have 7
hours of ferrie trip across sea between i5 and is0.
I beleive that just adrenaline and motivation take you awake!
I  worked  many times 24 hours contest without sleep and mostly in 144MHz where
you work usually just 500 qso.
I beleive is however easier stay awake from a station in PJ2 or CN8 or HC8
then a station in 9a or I or USA !
With a constant pileup of 200 or 300 qso fer hours I think I can stay in front
of  a radio for 72 hours ! hi :-) ! But...with a rate of 50 qso/hours as I have
often at home I beleive I will have more troubles to get awake!

Not  sure yet for what I will do for cqww, maybe at 9a1p maybe at s55m or maybe
at home ik3una....or maybe but veeeeery maybe on TI7...but problem is getting
free days from job.
Anyhow...good luck to everyone.
Mirko

--