[WWYC] EUHFC 9A6XX SO MIX LP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle@ipazin.net
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 17:48:24 +0200

I've done about 130 qsos! Surprised how bad condx there was. Worked =
mainly LY and UA stations. WWYCers in log: SM3W, Mike found me everytime =
I showed up on band, he was doing a lot of S&P I believe. Also logged =
SP2PIK and speedy LY7Z.
Like 90% qsos were north Eu.
However I operated only 2 hours because of all the summer fests going =
here these days, but for WAE I'll be full-time. SO CW LP. Anyone else?

Lot of new members, we crossed 160 and growing! Woow! Last 2 months were =
quite effective. Also first JA on our list! Finnaly!
New guys are doing great job!

73 de Hrle 9A6XX
wwyc#3
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle