[WWYC] G0MTN - ARRL CW

Hrvoje Horvat hrle@ipazin.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:23:22 +0100

iPazin WebMail http://www.ipazin.net

> G0MTN - SOABLP - 30 hours
> TS850 + 3 el triband yagi + wire
> Score:  851,796
>
>         QSO Mult
> 10m     578   56
> 15m     416   52
> 20m     332   49
> 40m      78   25
> 80m      28   14
> 160m      2    2
> Total   1434   198

wooooow! dude! :-) I'm really lucky you didnt stick for over 30 hours, you would awesomely kick my ass.

I noticed you A LOT on the bands as I was one of those going over .100 for CQing :-)
I've gotta move to Western EU for ARRL. Heard all the PA/ON/EA/Gs running extremly good with 100W.
As Chav LZ1ABC noticed it's hard to get trough WesternEU Wall same as 15m; I also felt very weak there, with only 400 qsos.
We'll see in RDXC how good it'll be, I think southern EU has some advantage for Russians, at least I always feel louder from the other parts of the EU.
Nice to add some OZ7AEI olympic spirit on the WWYC activity list for this weekend.
Maybe someone else worked? I'm still looking forward for some discussion and results here.
I wonder what you all think about QRP standings in ARRL?! So much QRP scores with almost over 100% better results then the last year's one considering lower (?!) american activity and about the same condx.
I read one good example for Low Power on 3830 scores page. I read one score SO LP saying that was using 500W :-) I really had a good laugh on that, well he was honest :-)
(I'm sure he only missed category, but who knows maybe someone doing that for real).

I wonder if anybody knows OK1FNJ's score?!

Write pepople write, this is not 3830 for posting results only :-)

Anybody doing UBA CW or REF SSB this weekend?
I might show up for hour or two, again missing real UBA fun :(

Hrle - 9A6XX

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm