[WWYC] Activity

Fabian Kurz fk@diolog.de
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:57:21 +0100

Hi WWYC'ers,

there has been pretty little activity in the last weeks here.. Probably
because there are not too many big contests at the moment ;)
However, I worked N4YDU 2 days ago on 10m in HA-DX-Contest, did anybody
else work in HADX? I only made a single QSO with him ...

Next weekend I will be QRV in the 160m-Contest from our clubstation, in
February I'll be QRV in the ARRL-DX contest, and I'm also looking
forward to the RU-DX Contest.
Maybe we should make a internal WWYC competition for RU-DX this year
with equal conditions on every side.. This is really a fun  contest!

73, Fabian dj1yfk

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm