[WWYC] WWYC update on ON5ZO

Franki - ON5ZO franki.van.neyghem@pandora.be
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:32:38 +0200

Hello WWYC'ers
My first act as new member #149 is this posting (I already sent
it to Hrle-9A6XX)

Some info about myself...

* call = ON5ZO (ex ON4CLN / OQ5ZO / OS5ZO)
      website = http://www.qsl.net/on5zo
      email = on5zo@qsl.net
      HF licence since November 2000
      100% QSL via buro
      Since March 2001: only CW!!!

* I like to contest, chase DX and ragchew, as long as it 's CW...

* main contest activity from clubstation ON7SA as OTxH (
http://www.on7sa.be )
* I am secratry of the ON7SA club

* home QTH setup = TS-850, wire antennas, temporary experimental
antennas
* mode = CW 100%, only SSB to say hello to friends on holiday, hi
* contests = as many as I can, last contests I did from home
were:
      ARRL 10m CW (OQ5ZO)
      ARRL DX CW (ON5ZO)
      UBA DX CW (ON5ZO)
      RDXC CW (ON5ZO)
      CQ WW WPX (OS5ZO)
      JARL All Asian (OS5ZO)

 * plans for this summer:
      July: enter the IARU HF WC, give points to WRTC
      August: practice CW for QTC exchange in DARC WAE DX CW
      September: probably activating EU-172 with some friends,
mostly WARC CW with South Flanders Activity Group (
http://www.qsl.net/on6jun/ )

* Biggest challenge for this summer: YL and OM want to buy a QTH
with "amateur radio possibilities", so I will be busy trying to
build a real station (not the Fisher Price station I run now!)
for the coming months / years.

 73 es DX, GL, CU in test!
Franki ON5ZO