[WWYC] WWYC update reply

Hrvoje Horvat hrle@ipazin.net
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:08:50 +0200

Hi folks, after my 1st try on getting more answers from WWYC within =
24hours it's even okey, I received some answers :-) and what is more =
important all mostly from our  newer members, we already have enough =
info here to fill out one site :-)
I see most of the plans are related to IARU, IOTA, WAE. But also some of =
you plan furder more then that like CQWW, WAG etc.
I do hope to see some more emails, maybe some pile up ? c'mon cross the =
100 on my rate meter hehe=20
This is it for now, thanks for the folks offering different kind of =
help, I'm sure we'll use it soon :-))))
I hope webmasters will find some of the time when I post them the =
infos...
Please continue writting... thanks!

Hrle-9A6XX

multipart/alternative