[WWYC] Re: WWYC update

Chris Hurlbut wl7ky@gci.net
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:02:49 -0800

  From: Hrvoje Horvat=20
  To: Thomas - OZ1AA ; Dimitar Terziev ; juho.salonen@nic.fi ; =
crispy219@yahoo.com ; DirtyHarry5556@gmx.de ; simon@hamradio.si ; =
m5ric@g3sds.org.uk ; bd5rt@hellocq.net ; oz2jbc@mail.dk ; n1snb@aol.com =
; unit142@ofir.dk ; f5utn@yahoo.fr ; 3x1fb@hellocq.net ; a_panov@mail.ru =
; kd7clq@arrl.net ; M3PHP@aol.com ; df5go@gmx.de ; 9k2rr@9k2rr.com ; =
on5zo@qsl.net ; ok2inw@seznam.cz ; marekga@wp.pl=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 4:23 AM
  Subject: WWYC update

  Hello dear member of WWYC,
  I'm passing this email to all World Wide Young Contesters, newer or =
older ones, based on an email given while singing in the WWYC Club.

  As for those that read our mailing list they already read about this =
little debate, but I guess there is a lot of people not reading our =
mailing list so I'm sending an email to everyone introducing you all =
with our problem.

  The point is that the WWYCers, that means you guys/girls, are really =
acitve in the contests, but the real problem is that we dont get any =
informations about it. So it turns out that the 151 members are doing =
nothing and the website is standing empty as an "member list website".

  Webmasters are really trying to get out the informations about ours =
activity so that our site can really be a funcional and not just the way =
it is now. I must say that the site looks brilliant and would be bad not =
to use it perfectly.
  The fact is that the webmasters cant put the informations on our =
website if somebody hasnt told them about it.

  So it's about time to get on more informations from the members to get =
this club really alive as it was imagined when the club started with =
it's function 2 years ago.

  Our big problem and can be fixed with your really minimum help...

  In this way I'm asking you to be so kind and send us your activity =
plans for this summer (DXpeds, contests or any kind of a HF/VHF effort) =
or if you already have plans for autumn or next year it's even better. =
Your activity will be shown on the website very soon, and we'll be able =
to present our club as it should be.

  Also please send us, if you have some, new informations (like your new =
callsign, new QTH, ...).=20
  You can check your current member informations on our website =
(www.qsl.net/wwyc).

  If after all the wroten things you still have no idea about what you'd =
write to us or what you'll be doing this summer just give us a note that =
you're alive and If you are interested in receiving a WWYC bulletin if =
we start one?=20

  Each person that received this email is kindly asked to hit a reply =
button and drop a few words, if nothing just to give us a note u're =
still with us.
  I dont think that's a hard thing to do,

  CU around the freqs...
  Hrle - 9A6XX=20