[WWYC] wpx and more

lala lekov x_files@mail.bg
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:25:25 +0200 (EET)

Hi to all,

and especialy our new member Jeff Demers, N1SNB.
Nice to see u in our club dear Jeff. I havent check the logs for ur call
but i will do it when i have time. So keep writing here for ur future
activities and what ever u like.............

So WPX is coming guys. I hope only my RIG get better untill then.
If not, well......lets think more positive, shall we:))

But before the WPX maybe i will work from TA(Turkey) land this Friday.
At least i hope so. I am going in Thursday for 3 days.
2 days tourist and one day dxpedition:))

cul es 73's... bye for now

de Chav/lz1abc

12MB-POP3-WAP-SMS---TOBA-E-mail.bG

" Ako uckame u Bue agpec B mail.bg