[WWYC] Export from SPlog 3.22

Jakob Pedersen Jakob Pedersen" <oz7aei@tiscali.dk
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:54:50 +0100

Hi

As main loggingprogram I have since 1993 used SPlog. I have about 12000 =
QSOs in my computerlog. The problem is that SPlog is not updated since =
1998, the last version is 3.22 and it works in Dos.
The program is working OK, but the problem is that it can=B4t impotere =
any files from contestlogprograms, newer than 1998.
It give me a problem now when ARRL want the new file format.

All support for SPlog has been stopped.

It is very importent for me to have all QSOs in the same logprogram.

Is there anybody whe know a program witch can import from SPlog 3.22, =
pse let me know !!!

My E-mail is oz7aei@tiscali.dk

Vy 73 de OZ7AEI / Jakob

PS SPlog did=B4t make simple text files, so it is not easy to chance =
them for another software !!!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---