[WWYC] WPX es RDXC...

felix,dl7fer dl7fer@gmx.de
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:42:25 +0100

Hi there,

I´ll be active too. Doesn´t know exactly what I gonna do but seems that it
will be something like SOAB HP.
We had recently some difficulties with the SB220 and the old RDA-amp isn´t
fixed right now.

Now, as the weather here in Berlin gets better and my little brother is
visiting me I wonder if I have the guts to stay in the club for 48h. Anyway,
we´ll see.

Equipment is supposed to be
IC-736, SB220
a XP708 for 10m/15m/20m and dipoles for the lowbands but I think I won´t get
below 40m for a WPX in SSB...

Have been active in the RDXC as well. Unfortunately a couple of mistakes
occured as I haven´t had much sleep the night before and the cw-interface
didn´t want to play with UA1AAF´s software.
Finally I logged about 1170 Qs in CW only including some dupes but I
actually doesn´t know my score as I logged with CT in the WAE mode.
Furthermore I neglected the fact that DXCCs were couting as multis too...so
shame on me. next time it will be a more serious attempt.
btw. was nice to meet Thomas, OZ1AAa couple of times. Great performance -
sounded great.

73 de Felix, DL7FER