[WWYC] RDXC..AND WPX

9a5agl@9a0tcp.ampr.org 9a5agl@9a0tcp.ampr.org
Thu, 28 Mar 02 14:18:38 CET

HELLO WWYCrs..!

I was activ in russian dx contest as 9A5Y SO AB LP....
We was have a biig problem wheat power amplifier, so I was be LP, RDXC this
year was vy good, big activity from russian stations..
I was have a big problem wheat VERTICAL (27m) for low bands (for 40,80,160m)
so on 160m 140qso, 80m only 157, and on 40m also 157 ONLY...so i spend big
time on 20m...(450 QSOs)..

I dont know real POINTS an MULTS results but this is my score

        1450 QSOs

        ONLY CW !

I work some WWYCrs: dl7fer, oz1aa and others

I can also tell you score of ARRL DX SSB
        STATION 9A5Y...SB 28MHz HP
        2500QSOs and 59 Mults !!

PLANS IN THE WPX CONTEST..

9A5Y will be on 28MHz HP, operating by 9a3nm or 9a3lg I dont know now.

And 9A5AGL WILL BE ON 80m LP, not for big results, just for fun and give
some points in contest.....

                GL to all de VED, 9A5AGL......