[WWYC] 1st May Contest

Hrvoje Horvat hrle@ipazin.net
Wed, 1 May 2002 16:54:28 +0200

Hey folks,
yeah tomorrow we have a contest in calendar.=20
For the lovers of QRP u can operate in QRP-QRP AGCW Contest on 40 and =
80m.
I'll try to give it a shot, it's short (13z - 19z) and I'm sure will be =
fun.

rules can be found at:
http://www.agcw.de/english/contest/agcw-dl_e.htm

Also this weekend there's always big ARI Contest, anyone interested in =
working bunch of italians can show up and try his italian language =
skills as well, sure if you know a bit of italian will be a big help.

rules can be found at:
http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/aridxc.htm

See you around,
now let's watch some soccer, go Bayer & Real Madrid!!!

73 de 9A6XX - Hrle
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle
hrle@rkp.ice.hr

multipart/alternative