[WWYC] LZ DX Contest & Logging software.

D. Terziev terziev@vip.bg
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 7:59:57 +0100

Hello ,

      I don't know how much of you will work on LZ DX Contest. It's about loggin software.
If you do not have a logging software for LZDX I can suggest you AALog contest.
	I red this info on our LZ RoundTable Mail Reflector and i'm sending it to you.

   So, on www.dxsoft.com. It's called AALog contest
module v1.0 beta 15. It supports LZ DX Contests. It has been added before few days.
So may we be sure that it's up to date for our contest.

   It can be downloaded here:
   http://www.hamport.com/aatest.zip
   http://www.dxsoft.com/aatest.zip
   http://aalog.hypermart.net/aatest.zip
  It is now 556 kB and free to use, because it's still beta. After it's final version
  may be they will put out a sticker with a price.

   It works on CW with the help of CWType v1.12, which is also available from
www.dxsoft.com. It's free and about 699kB ZIP.
 ---
   That's all. It's not an advertising, just last years I had a big problems with the
logging software of our contests. I hope that it's useful.

Best regards.

D. Terziev
terziev@vip.bg
2002-11-04