[WWYC] About DXpedition

Dimitar, LZ5AZ lz5az@wwyc.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 3:0:23 +0100

 Hi ,

 Ha-ha, I'll help to the YL during the contesting time, because we do not want
she to be bored! :-)

 By the way, it is great idea. Finnaly we talk about something serious which
is about us! I think that an island is good QTH for begin.
 I think that it is good first to see how we can handle a simple dxped, before
think about a big contests or so, but as we have skilled contesters we
can be little more optimistics.

Okay that's for now. I'm reading the maillist with big interest.

73 de LZ5AZ