[WWYC] Re: CQWW RTTY 9A7P M/S LP

Vitezslav Vecera Vitezslav Vecera
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:23:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Hrle
My friends Martin OK2MTW, Pavel OK2PSE and Marek OK2ACM made 824qso's
..... so congrats. We have to work hard in contest :o))
I saw page 9a7p and we have absolutly same working conditions.
9A7P  -
RTX: TS440S
PWR: 100W
9A7P-
    ANTS: 2 ele. Qubical Quad (20m, 15m, 10m) + Dipoles (40m + 80m)
    HW: PC 486 + P133, SW: K1EA - CT (logging), BTL v1.54 (RTTY)
    LOCATION: in the center of the town, on the top of building.
Ant's are about 30m up from the ground, but only few meters from the
roof level.
OK6A - 3el tribander yagi
       2el wire moxon beam for 7Mhz
       dipole for 80/160
       rig ft-920
       100W
       Soft: N6TR but now it was first contest with new WRITELOG
LOCATION: the same in the center and antena also about 30m up from
the ground, but only few meters from the roof level.

So I will be pleasure compare our scores from next contest.
73 de Vita OK2INW
http://www.vsb.cz/rkklub/eng/Home.htm

> However, 1502 qsos was made in total. I was pleased to work OK6A and when asked I was told they were also Multi Single Low Power. I wonder how did they end?! I'm sure was a good fight. I also wonder how our YU7AL (YT7AW & Co) competition end up with their score?
> 73 de 9A6XX - Hrle

Reklama:
E-mail zdarma na cely zivot: http://email.seznam.cz