[WWYC] 5NNA4 DE OZ1AA

OZ1AA thomas at oz1aa.com
Tue Dec 2 00:33:08 EST 2003

Hey WWYC

Hope you enjoyed the best contest of them all as much as I. However, too bad
I couldn't follow Hrle and do 48 hours for the first time... As always nice
to hear lots of WWYC'ers on the bands!

My holidays start at the 12th so I will probably be doing ARRL 10 from
somewhere.

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OZ1AA
Operator(s): OZ1AA
Station: OZ5E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OZ
Operating Time (hrs): 47
Radios: SO2R

  160:  162     7       41
   80:  376    12       58
   40:  470    19       80
   20:  588    23       73
   15:  874    31       97
   10:  585    24       68
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to the OZ5E team of OZ1ADL and OZ1XJ for letting me test their new
station on CW. Wanted to do 48 hours but couldn't resist a 1 hours nap when
the hallucinations became too strong - surprisingly I woke up before the
alarm clock, ready to continue.

Rig 1: FT-1000MP MkV + Acom 2000
Rig 2: IC-735 + Yeasu FL-2500
160: GP
80: Inv. L
40: GP
20,15,10: 2 x 10 elm. log periodic + 5 elm. tribander

OZ1AA, Thomas