[WWYC] CQWW CW 9A8MM M/S LP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue Dec 2 11:08:38 EST 2003

Hey folks,
not a lot of time on air but still nice number of WWYCers in the log.
Nate, N4YDU probably misplaced me with someone because I'm pretty sure I
haven't caught N4YDU on the air this weekend. I was active as 9A8MM,
sometimes 9A6XX. 9A1P was activated by 9A6NDX who made nice score on 15m HP
(750k) and 9A7P was activated by 9A5AEI who was working 40m-one-night-stand
LP.

You must've been damn sleepy or I must've been damn drunk :-)

My best compliments goes to M5RIC & M0RHI for first ever CW efforts. Talking
about CW, CW and more CW on #wwyc helped :-)

Oh, well..  CU in ARRL 10 maybe...

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A8MM
Operator(s): 9A6XX, 9A8MM
Station: 9A8MM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  203    11       40
   20:  354    13       45
   15:  217    19       53
   10:   85    16       28

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS440S,2L Quad,dipole

first ever activity by 9A8MM... correct all your 9A8M's, 9A7MM's and 9A9MM's
into 9A8MM. Nowdays it's hard not being in master.dta...

Too bad we havent had more time to participate!

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX, NY6W
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle